The delerious art of Croy Dantini, I love!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

truth of today




the truth of today is not necessarily
the same truth as we see tomorrow
we must be fragile enough to open to changes
wondering thru us as we sleep and dream

we process the days happenings
we learn about friends and family
what we learn daily about ourselves

will likely become meshed in the darkness
of night and we wake up with new knowing
that only if we allow to live in us
we may keep as a sort of special gift

leaving past pains behind we may prosper
with human positivity, and holding on
we can only fail to see our
own light and potential

mirroring yesterdays needs is to be closed off
to tomorrows dreams, and standing in the stagnant
worrys fears wants and drama, in pain and hurts
is not too clever we must step out in order to move
closer to light-hearted new places of love

redemptive quality of the dream state is best
held in the first moments of waking up
mornings may be kept quiet if we keep our eyes
and manner soft, and plyable yet not disturb
the time of dreaming by getting into the world

Entering the day too quickly and a good way to keep dreams
close and the atmosphere of restful sleep and its calm within
is to slip into some water and close the door and bathe while
if we will recall what it was we subliminally learnt that is fine

so that when the bath is done we must then be readied for
whatever will come with the sun and hoping it will be joyful
and kind yet be ready for people who are not always in tune
with the stuff of dreams and dreaming, the stuff of healing sleep

readying ourselves for the day might entail some measure of
i am me, my life is about love, My love is for all
but mainly for some...and we may name them if we like
and remember them thru the full day in chanting, or heart
filled love feelings, or in prayer or just by memories of
the beautiful folks they are...this is a way to begin a day

let the truth of my today be that i have entered into my dreams
as they enter into my life and into me, openly...majestically
magically transforming me, into the ever new me I am today
into the even newer me I shall be on the morrow and
let the truth of today be that i am in effect the sum of my
wishes longings cares, loves truths projecting, my heart and mind

let the truth take me over that sad hard cold things
of the past may only harm me if that become my focus, and
recall that i have just been enlivened by my sleeping and
enchanted by my dreaming and no one will even want to disturb
something so wonderful and enchanted and real


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment~